|The GENERAL WAREHOUSE POSITION is responsible, at various points, for loading, unloading, sorting, staging, and otherwise handling products that come into and move out of the warehouse. Individuals in this position must work cooperatively with other Warehouse Personnel and productively with little supervision.|
*Looking to fill multiple positions immediately.
PHYSICAL JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- Bending, stooping, reaching, lifting, pushing, pulling and moving items: Requires the ability to consistently, and often, lift a minimum of 50 lbs
- Must follow, listen, and comprehend directions from supervisors and managers
- Experience with fork lift operation and safety protocol.
- Identify and read tickets, SKU’s, UPC labels and reports: Requires recognizing, identifying and using merchandise and necessary reports.
- Forklift experience preferred, but not required
- Must be able to lift approximately 50 lbs
- Basic math and analytical skills needed
- Must have reliable transportation and be dependable.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment with attention to detail
- Self-starter, pro-active and able to take initiative