Dispatcher – Tampa, FL
WebsiteTop Notch Staffing
Position Title: Dispatcher
Reports To: Dispatch Contact Center Manager or Supervisor depending on team assignment and schedule.
This position interfaces through phone, text and email with branch personnel, field mechanics supporting TKE passenger transportation systems and customers utilizing those systems.
- Receive incoming calls, texts and emails from field mechanics and branch operations management.
- Utilize Servigistics (dispatching / ticket management system) to assign work to the proper mechanic; provide necessary follow up to ensure timely ticket acceptance and closure.
- Utilize GPS to locate nearest mechanic for elevator entrapments.
- Monitor Gantt view of mechanics’ ticket volume to make decisions on proper dispatch options.
- Communicates directly with customers to provide status updates as requested.
- Perform all assignment confirmations and follow up responsibilities.
- Provide Subject Matter Expert support on Servigistics application use and issues.
- Assist with system or process testing as needed.
- Provide back-up support as needed to Call Handlers answering customer calls and emails routed to the Dispatch Center.
- Meet or exceed Key Performance Indicator (KPI) targets for this role.
- Perform other job-related duties and projects as required.
- High School diploma or equivalent
- 2+ years of experience dispatching and/or customer service support in a similar trade workforce
- Proven track record of working successfully in a collaborative team environment
- Excellent attendance record
- Excellent communicator with the ability to problem solve, execute quickly, follow up and prioritize workload
- Display effective interpersonal skills with all levels of employees, as well as the ability to positively and effectively communicate, verbally and in writing
- Take direction in a positive manner
- Prioritize multiple and changing responsibilities while being organized and detail oriented, with a proven commitment to customer service
- Experience with Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Type at least 50 words per minute, including numbers proficiency
- Able to use multiple monitors
- Utilize multiline phone systems: forward calls, transfer calls, conference calls, etc.
- Previous experience in a call or contact center with First Contact Resolution (FCR) focus
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com